понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FLORIN CHILIAN ZECE INTAMPLARI CIUDATE

Why not create an account? Comorile din suflet Pentru tine toate. Ten strange occurrences and one miracle Brought you here in the house, ten Ten painters are wondering How beautiful you are Ten days pass in absurdity I don't know I don't know how, I don't know where, I don't know OMG you guys are the greatest. Doua stele paralele Stele,lacrimi innodate Si lumina de la ele Pentru tine toate. My heart whispers, for the gentleness and the anger it sees florin chilian zece intamplari ciudate

Uploader: Faelrajas
Date Added: 9 January 2009
File Size: 30.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 82562
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Zidane Is Always The Best! Patru printi cu zce castele Ape,lanturi fermecate Si tot cerul peste ele Pentru tine toate. The text is exactly the same in Romanian, it doesn't respect the rules of normal sentences.

My Heart is Whispering: Zece - Florin Chilian ( Language : Romanian )

If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. My heart whispers, for the gentleness and the anger it sees There are only a few adjustments that I would bring to the translation Soso made, and these adjustments are not because the translation is not correct.

OK, for someone who is not a native speaker of Romanian, this song is pretty difficult because it consists of a "list" of things that the singers addresses his lover to prove that even the most inimaginale things that he would offer her, pale by comparison with her and with the idea of spending his life with her.

florin chilian zece intamplari ciudate

Ten lives to stay with you And it would be less Seven fairies, all good Glow-worms, hopes in night and Dwarfs from the story For you all Nine wise men in the dawn One horse shoe up away, and Tresures from soul For you all Ten strange occurrences and one miracle Brought you here in the house, ten Ten painters are wondering How beautiful you are Ten days pass in absurdity I don't know I don't know how, I don't know where, I don't know A-Z Artists Advanced Search.

I do think I am a late blossom. Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community. Noua magi in faptul serii O potcoava sus departe Don't write just "I love this song. Ten lives to stay with you And it would be less Two stars, paralel ones Stars, tears knot and Light from them For you all For princes with three castles Water, fascinated chains and Whole sky above them For you all Ten strange occurrences and one miracle Brought you here in the house, ten Ten painters are wondering How beautiful you are Ten days pass in absurdity I don't know Florin Chilian - Zece - http: After all, my heart only whispers, So, just be kind and gentle to it Tot ar fi putine Why not create an account?

florin chilian on Tumblr

Choosing doors, windows, curtains, sofas and other parts of a house is something fun to me. OMG you guys are the greatest. My heart whispers, for the friends and strangers it sees That's why it is actually hard to translate or to understand for a foreigner.

florin chilian zece intamplari ciudate

chilizn Florin Chilian - Zece lyrics - motolyrics. My heart whispers, for the truth and the fake it sees Ten lives to stay with you And it would be less.

Zece pictori se tot mira--Ten painters keep marvelling Cat esti de frumoasa--How beautiful you are Zece vieti de-as sta cu tine--Ten lives if I stayed with you Tot ar fi putine--Still they would be few they wouldn't be enough Doua stele, paralele,--Two stars, parallel, Stele, lacrimi innodate si--Stars, tied tears and Lumina de la ele--The light from them Pentru tine toate--All these for you Patru printi cu trei castele--Four princes with three castles Ape, lanturi fermecate si--Waters riverscharmed chains and Tot cerul peste ele--The entire sky above them Pentru tine toate--For you all That would be all.

Ten lives to stay with you And it would be less Two stars, paralel ones Stars, tears knot and Light from them For you all For princes with three castles Water, fascinated chains and Whole sky above them For you all Ten strange occurrences and one miracle Brought you here in the house, ten Ten painters are wondering How beautiful you are Ten days pass in absurdity I don't know I don't know how, I don't know where, I don't know Posted by weiling at 1: Zece pictori se tot mira cat esti de frumoasa.

Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: All times are GMT Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to Ten lives to stay with you And it would be less Seven fairies, all good Glow-worms, hopes in night and Dwarfs from the story For you all Nine wise men in the dawn One horse shoe up away, and Tresures from soul For you all Ten strange occurrences and one miracle Brought you here in the house, ten Ten painters are wondering How beautiful you are Ten days pass in absurdity I don't know I don't know how, I don't know where, I don't know Leave your name in the history!

My heart whispers, for the justice and injustice zecr sees Ten lives to stay with you And it would be less Two stars, paralel ones Stars, tears knot and Light from them For you all For princes with three castles Water, fascinated chains and Whole sky above them For you all Ten strange occurrences and one miracle Brought you here in the house, ten Ten painters are wondering How beautiful you are Ten days pass in absurdity I don't know I don't know how, I don't know where, I don't know Posted By asasas 0 replies ,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий